Full body spray tanning service with the perfect tone for you. Get the beautiful golden color you always dreamed of with our popular service. Our products are 100% organic and we'll get you tanned in minutes.
The Day Of Your Tan
• Remove make-up, moisturizer, perfume and deodorant before your application.
• It is recommended that you wear dark, loose fitting clothing. Solution washes out of most clothing very easily but tends to stain nylon and Lycra materials; therefore, dark colored underwear is recommended.
• Oily skin types usually develop lighter and require an extra spray after 24-48 hours to get your base color.
• Let your tan set for at least 7-8 hours (overnight if possible) before showering or taking a bath. This allows your tan to develop.
• Avoid wearing socks or shoes after your tanning session in order to allow the tan to develop properly on your feet.
• Avoid applying moisturizers or deodorants.
• Avoid wearing tight clothing for at least 5 hours. This includes tighter-fitting jeans, bras, spandex, tight blouses and shoes/socks.
• All swimming, showering and vigorous exercise must be avoided for at least 5 hours as sweating can inhibit the development of your tan.
• Do not shave for 12 hours after your treatment.
• Beware wearing long boots after tanning as these can make your tan patchy on your legs.
• When you take a shower or a bath you will probably see some color wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the color guide that the spray tan technician uses when the tan is applied. You will be left with a gorgeous tan.
Maintaining The Tan
• It is recommended you follow these general guidelines to maintain your tan:
• Moisturize regularly.
• Avoid long hot baths and showers as these speed up exfoliation.
• Pat your skin dry after a bath or shower. Rubbing your skin may rub off your tan.
• Avoid swimming pools and salt water, as these can reduce your tan.
• Try to always have a fresh new razor for shaving.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.